Floyd Henderson Biography
Floyd Henderson retired early from a career in education to pursue his dream of writing professionally. He spends his time writing, working occasionally as a budgeting consultant for singles and couples, and serving as a financial advisor to small businesses. He has one daughter currently attending Southwestern University and studying abroad in Europe.
Floyd enjoys relaxing on the lake with his college sweetheart who is a psychotherapist-semi-retired and also enjoying her free time as well. In his life journey, he transcended the life of a heathen to serve as a lay minister in a Christian church, transcended that state to play the role of some sort of spiritual something, transcended that to lecture on the Advaita Vedanta teachings, but now is helping himself and others the most by having transcended all of that and just basically being quiet.
He had led discussions in the area of recovery from addiction. He can be booked for lectures and discussions with groups of people who are truly interested in exploring the philosophy presented in The Twice-Stolen Necklace Murders. (You may use the CONTACT page on this website to make inquires about availability to lead discussions on the variety of topics addressed in his books.) He has spoken before over 15,000 people in his career and you can schedule him now by choosing the topic or topics of interest for your group.
AUTHOR AVAILABLE TO LEAD WORKSHOPS OR DISCUSSIONS ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
RELIGION * SPIRITUALITY * PHILOSOPHY
Similarities in the Ancient Eastern Teachings of Non-Duality and Christ's Advaitic Message, including:
- Before Abraham was, I AM
- When you speak of me, speak of me as I AM
- Hate your father, your mother, etc.
- I come not in peace
- Your family is your problem
- I AM THAT I AM
The Seven Degrees of Separation from the Real Self:
- Who Am I, Really?
- Where Did I Come From?
- Where Am I Going?
- What is this in-between?
Using Guided Imagery to Find Your Real Self and Peace
The Pagan Roots of Communion and Tithing: From Human Sacrifice to Animal Sacrifice to Christian Sacrifice to the Sacrifice of Money and Labor
NATIVE AMERICAN TEACHINGS
- Lessons from a Cherokee Grandmother: Applied Tolerance vs. Theoretical Tolerance
- 30,000 Years of Aryan Experiences: the Impact of the Anglo-Saxon Mentality on the World, Past and Present
- The Vision Quest and The Medicine Place
- Advaita Vedanta
- Jnana Yoga: From Pain to Healing to Awakening to Peace
- The Absolute, The Relative, The Oneness
- Compatibility of the Ancient Teachings, Modern Science, & Strings Theory
PSYCHOLOGY * SOCIOLOGY * ANTHROPOLOGY
- 60% Divorce Rate: Why Relationships Fail: A New View on Causes, Solutions
- Social Problems Resulting from Body, Mind, and Ego-State Identification: Freedom from Delusional Thinking Caused by Conditioning & Programming
- The Effects of 30,000 Years of Aryan Influence in the World: The W.A.S.P. Factor and the Historical Impact on World History of East Clashing with West
- The Costs of Sacred Cows and Traditional Thinking
- Why They Pull the Trigger When Relationships, Jobs or Property Are Lost
- The Search for a Sense of Congruity: Making the Inside Match the Outside
- From Pain to Healing to Awakening to Peace